FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SEN Account history -- going back how far?
Old Oct 20, 2003, 10:51 pm
tcswede

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by sfosenkid:
Hi,

Before this feature was introduced, entries in my account activity would regularly be removed. Do old flights in the Account History get removed, too? Based on what? Based on a certain age, or based on a certain # of entries?

For me, the oldest posted flight is May 16, 2000, and over the last few months, I did not see any flights being removed from the account history...

What is the oldest entry in your account history, for comparison? And do you notice entries being removed? I'm especially interested in the answer high-volume fliers, like tcswede...

Thanks.

sfosenkid
</font>
sfosenkid

must admit that I have not really paid any attention to this.
I guess based on line entries = date with activity - will confirm when I have some new flights posted.
I have 40 entries in the opening page dating back to Sept 17 2003, and then 237 entries dating back to Dec 15 2002 in the history as of today. (No - I am not bored - just did a copy / paste into excela and then sort )

Cheers

Thomas