FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Low fare tix no longer to be valid for Status Re-Qualification
Old Mar 7, 2003, 8:43 am
tags

Peter,

thanks for writing to Oliver Wagner. But I am sure Mr. Wagner will not be interested to hear that since LH is - in my opinion - not doing much for its customers anyway. last time, I had a PANNE on the autobahn prior to a flight which cost 194 euros from CGN to TXL. I came late and had to rebook. HAD TO PAY 50 euros for an incident which I could simply not control. A nail had blown up my tire... While waiting for the ADAC, since I had equipment on board, the time passed for my flight. I cannot believe that LH is not able to its best customers a favor and rebook them for free or at a lower price. Even if this is a cheap ticket! I throw thounsands of euros into LH's mouth each year and this is what you get?? Oh great! Time to think it all over...if get the chance - planning and price - LH's competitors on those short hauls will be happy people in the future... Just because there is competition, LH should not imitate the rude behavior of its rivals like Ryanair who treat their passengers like ... More and more, it shows that the status - that are supposed to signal to LH who their best customers are - are of no specific value to us.

I am disappointed more and more.... Martin