FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Exklusive Magazin??
View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 02, 9:59 am
ralfkrippner
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: AB, BA, LH, KL, QR, spg, IC
So I checked the january issue of the exclusive magazine. The cover page is a special one stating that it is the monthly magazine for the german FTL and SEN.
After page 9 there are an additional 8 pages (compared to the inflight version of the mag) with the headline Miles&More, numbered in roman numbers I to VII plus an ad on page VIII. Then the mag continues with page 10.

The production of this special edition of the LH magazine might be cheaper than producing the separate exclusive flyer to the ca. 300.000+ FTL/SEN in germany.

Also they include some flyers of partners with the monthly magazine. Here they even target the ca. 30.000 SENs with special flyers the FTL don't get. The Sixt Plat card offer mid 2002 is one example. In October the SEN's also got the complete LH 02/03 schedule with the magazine.
The January edition includes a flyer for impulse magazine, a LH skyshop catalogue "Valentine's special" (little bit early for that...?) and a New Zealand turism brochure (which I don't remember from my wife's FTL edition).

All questions answered?