FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 11: OMNI
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2006, 4:23 pm
Radioman

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Hi
Well I wonder if Jenbel paid Scott to ask the Question this time round . We had this question in 2005 elections from Jenbel, it seems we are seeing some of the same types of questions yet again, I don’t mind them but there is a trend appearing that certain issues/views will be on the top of folks lists each year has anyone else noticed this?

Anyway Omni is a strange place full of strange views, ideas, and discussions and dare I say people

I have ventured into this World Called Omni , I was very tempted to look around for someone to hold my hand as it was a scary place but once I started digging deeper I found people who were very passionate about their views (these are views outside of the normal travel type stuff we see in other forums), some very interesting debates, some very heated debates and some debates that I for one thought were on the edge of being well OTT.

Omni exists and you either love, hate it or totally impartial to it. I am in the impartial side of things. I have posted in Omni a few times but am not a hardened Omni regular.

As for limitations of the forum, well if its doing well then there is no need to limit it but I am sure the moderators of the forum have one of the toughest jobs around.

Regards