FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 10: Display Your Contributions to FlyerTalk
Old Nov 7, 2006, 10:39 am
Radioman

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Hi
What a nice question. Please find below a small selection of posts which should answer your question.

Well for my sins I keep the Intercontinental Hotels Priority Club Current Promotions Thread updated. I started the thread off in June 2006 and it has now been viewed 38,222 times. Its one of the best online lists of codes/promos to help fellow FTers get the best from the Priority Club membership. There are numerous posts from me helping people out.

I don’t mind giving up my time to keep the master post up to date and enjoy answering questions from members within that thread.

:-: :-:

IC Hotel Group Meeting Thread Started early this year, the idea was for folk to show which hotels and dates when they were staying, this could easily result in some free beer if meeting up with some other Fters.

Trip Reports. Here is a trip report from my summer 2006 holiday. I included detailed information including pictures of some of the hotels so folk can see what it’s all about.

BA Forum Question. I collect Tesco points for my sins (lovely earning for converting to BA Air Miles). Anyway I try and help out as much as possible when folk are questions.

Here is another one when someone was looking for advice for hotels in Barcelona. Its a fantastic City but you have to watch out for the crime as it can be bad and you dont want making a mess of your stay.