FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating Help--First Time on LH
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2003, 9:03 pm
MBS MillionMiler
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Seating Help--First Time on LH

Hello Lufthansa Folks!

Occasional LH Forum lurker, first time LH Forum poster...I'm going to be taking my first trip soon on LH (it's my first trip to Europe as well--so have no idea what to expect in intra-Europe C), and would appreciate some suggestions on seats...

I'm on a Star Alliance award in F overwater, and C intra-Europe (using UA miles). I've read posts here about the seats on the upstairs F, and think I want the exit row window, but I'm perplexed regarding the intra-Europe C-class seating.

I will be traveling alone, and am more concerned about personal space (seat width and avoiding people directly next to me as much as possible). Any input on seating and what to expect on these flights?

CDG-DUS on a CR1 (CRJ has C class?)
DUS-BCN on a 737
BCN-FRA on a 32S (A320, I think)

Do I have any lounge options in Barcelona or DeGaulle? I'm *Gold, and again, in F class on the overwater portions. What's the best lounge to use in FRA before boarding my flight to ORD? Can I use the UA Intl F lounge at ORD upon my return to the States?

I'd appreciate any input, thank you!