FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, Romania [Master Thread]
Old Oct 14, 2006, 2:38 pm
coops

Originally Posted by jmmlaguna
I won the hotel via Ebay for 101 Euro - at the end of the auction you have the choice of paying via credit card or bank transfer (I paid via CC - did not want to give my bank info). I needed to pay an additional $6 for the Credit Card. All told it was $137 for the two nights. I emailed the Voucher to the hotel and my reservation was back in under 12 hours (and viewable under marriott.com).

Remember it is only for Fri, Sat, or Sun nights only!
Yep that's it in a nutshell.

Everything is very secure.

By the way I pay by bank transfer.You do not actually show the receiver anything.I just set up a bill payment with my bank.The money is transferred to the middle man who in most cases is an organisation called CULTZZ.You will need to add your winning ebay reference to the bill payment so they can tie up your payment with your winning bid.It's a tad cheaper this way and now I have the bill payment set up to CULTZZ quick to use for oher winning hotel bids.

Once they receive your money(usually2 -3 days)they will contact you again via email and you can download your voucher.Then its just a case of picking your dates(weekends only as already specified) and making your booking direct with the hotel.

It's really quite straight foward when you have gone through the process once.

I have bargain Marriott and other hotel rates booked all over Europe for next year.The rates are even beating priceline and added to this ABF is included and sometimes other perks such as welcome drinks,bottle of wine,dinner,taxi transfer etc etc. ^