FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NOW YOU KNOW- JET BLUE IS A SCAM
View Single Post
Old Oct 13, 2006, 7:22 pm
PhlyingRPh
Suspended

Programs: UA/CO(1K-PLT), AA(PLT), QR, EK, Marriott(PLT), Hilton(DMND)
Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
Looks like we have a new troll who joined FT today to post a pointless, fact/knowledge-lacking comment on a 3-year old thread.

First, cuprex does not use proper grammar. Secondly, what cuprex says does not make any logical sense.

If you book and make an error, that's your own fault. The change fee is $25 online and $30 on the phone...sure beats $100 charged at other airlines. Plus, jetBlue will gladly waive the fee if you call within a few minutes because you did make an honest mistake. However, when booking a ticket you should pay closer attention to vital travel details.

Most irregular service records of any airline? Wha's that supposed to mean!?

Over 100 incidents yet to respond to? Again, very confused here. If you're referring to the BBB stats (which I am guessing you are) check out the stats at AA and DL...then get back to us on a comparison, even taking into consideration porportion per size of each company.

Fly at your own risk, don't be fooled by deceptive advertising? Again, very confused here. I fly about 70,000 miles per year - 55,000 of which are with jetBlue - on average...and I'm a very happy and loyal customer. I'm even wearing a jetBlue t-shirt today and I can't tell you how many people commented - "Oh, I love jetBlue!"

Out of business within 2 years? Please, do a little research on the very complex airline industry and then formulate an opinion.
I think you forgot to welcome the new poster to FT