FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs & oneworld Lounges (Master thread)
Old Oct 11, 2006, 4:04 pm
skye1

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
The "workout, shower in A, B/L/D in D" routine is just not a bad way at all to "spend" a layover at DFW airside. I've never had to wait for a treadmill/stepper in A either. Just like the rest of that old FL area, it's kind of a ghost town...and I'm glad that AA doesn't advertise it. Wouldn't have it any other way (altho' this thread may just undo that now that the word's out).

The new 767 seats? They'll come when they come. This whole thing of guessing which of AA's one or two planes has it and whether or not that's "your" plane is just that...guessing. And besides, if one does nail down that "theirs" is the flight that has "it", most on this board know how real the potential is for a complete change of equipment at the last minute. I know of several people who recently, purposefully booked a certain departure time to catch the morning 767 out of SFO--only to find out at the last minute that they're going on a MD-80.