Old Oct 9, 06, 3:12 pm
susiesan

Programs: AA Gold, SPG Gold
Wink we won't be stinky just yet

Originally Posted by SDF_Traveler
Like others I prefer the concourse D lounge - it's nice, new, quite big and has views of the international traffic and runways. If you're not near D, I also like the A lounge. No real food to speak of in the lounges, unless you like lots of snack mix.

Definately use the BA lounge in SFO.

When you depart Australia back for the states, there are some nice lounges in Sydney (Intl Terminal) - especially if you can get into the First Class Lounge in the International Terminal (assuming you are on the SYD-SFO route for your return). There is a business class lounge in SYD as well -- see which one you'll have access to.

SDF_Traveler
We return SYD-LAX in business class so I'll use that lounge in Sydney. I will use the BA lounge in SFO, and probably the AAdmirals D lounge at DFW. I have to see where the flight from Kansas City comes into and the flight to SFO goes from. Maybe we'll split our time between A and D. Won't need a shower yet-we will have completed only the first hour of a 24 hour journey all the way to Cairns. That's where I'll need the shower!!

Susie