Old Oct 9, 06, 10:16 am
WRCSolberg

Programs: AA Peon Gold
Originally Posted by susiesan
DH and I will be flying in first class on award tickets enroute to Australia in November. We have a 4 hour layover at DFW coming in from MCI on AA 740 and changing to AA 1688 to SFO, then on to Qantas to Oz. As we will have plenty of time, is one of the AAdmirals lounges nicer than the others? Do any of them have food other than pretzels? Maybe little sandwiches. It will be lunch time and I'd prefer not to have to but overpriced airport foood if there are munchies in the lounge.
Anyone know if we would use an AA lounge in SF or does Qantas have one? We have 2 1/2 hours there.

Susie
There's been more than a few threads on the subject, a search would turn up more conclusive advice than what you're sure to get here.

I'd use the Terminal D lounge in DFW, my personal opinion anyway. It's the newest lounge there, it's quite big, great views of the runway and the international traffic, etc. No food unless you enjoy snack mix, but there are some decent food facilities in D.

SFO does indeed have an Admirals Club, you can find that information on www.aa.com