FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lots of Hang Ups Today... Recent Success w KLM?
Old Aug 15, 2003, 12:29 pm
tvl4free

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
Well, I finally got thru and as usual, got lots of very polite apologies for the 'hang-ups.

Both requests for travel on KLM were, once again, disapproved. One request was for BKK to BCN during the OCT - mid Nov time range in Y or C, and the other from LAX - LON during the same time frame. Again, the request was for either Y or C. I wanted to give them lots of flexibility.

Amelia informed me that for every 10 requests submitted to KLM, only 2 maybe 3 are approved. I'm batting zero for zero with KLM over the last three and a half years.

So this is getting to be a really, really big drag.

I think that I will submit a request to go from LAX (or any other US gateway) to CAI in C for anytime during the next year and see what happens.

Anybody want to join me in this idea? Maybe we should even let them pick the destination for us...???

Amelia and GP are just going to love this one:

'I'm calling just coz want to submit a request to go anywhere, from anywhere, at any time during the next 12 months.'

AND I'M SERIOUS!

[This message has been edited by tvl4free (edited 08-15-2003).]