Old Jul 18, 03, 1:52 pm
cygone

Worst Latin Pass (Global Pass) Experiece!

In the interest of fairness I believe this topic should be posted as well as the other I posted.

I will start with an amusing anecdote that just happened to me and I am certain it will not compare to some stories others may post.

I ordered an award several months ago paid the fees, and after paying the delivery charges discovered LP or GP, does not send the tickets until thirty days before departure. Well the thirty day time frame passed and they still had not shipped the tickets according to the Web site so I called GP. GP told me they would send the tickets immediately and actually I received an email that same day and tracking information along with it. Unfortunately the tickets had been sent by UPS Ground from Miami and I live in California! The tracking information indicates the tickets will not arrive until next Friday. UPS confirmed it will take eight days for the tickets to arrive. I think this is .. you know I really can not find a word for this.

How much more could it have cost to send the one ounce package by air. I called UPS to find out, and was told the difference is forty-nine cents.