FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cancun How?
Thread: Cancun How?
View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2003, 5:52 pm
milesrus

Cygone great post, couple of problems, thanks for the route map. The flight from Dallas to San Jose arrives at 8:30PM, there are no evening flights that late, so I'm not sure how you found something without a layover. The Guatemala flight arrives at 730PM 28 hours after you leave. From Houston a direct flight can be made to Belize on Taca each day, connections to other cities in Central America can be made from both of these transfer points without an overnight stay. Costa Rica is not your only option! Sorry but please give me flight details I can't find these. I am interested in your Belize idea just though about a place where I could use hotel points and Cancun is one of them, last time I was there was ten years agon ot a huge fan.
By the way Aeropostal and Avianca are still partners in GP so you may be able to get to Europe using LP carriers because the partners both still have service to Spain. Yhis won't work because they don't fly to DFW, SorryPass will not let you go on Taca, then off to Caracas then off to Europe will they? Tried Port of Spain, madrid and Aruba either way go to San Jose leave next day go to Caracas then off to those place will they let us do that much interchanging?