FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PMU Waitlisted - 777 with 45+ BE Seats Free
Old Feb 25, 2004, 3:59 pm
heckler

Programs: DL PM / 1MM "Enhancee" (Frequent Flyer) Since 1990
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by heckler:
As an update for you "Asia Watchers", I am pleased to breath new life into an old thread - concerning the now less than 3 weeks NRT flight i'm on, and the state of play is:

777 BE Seats Taken (assume paid and confirmed) 29
777 BE Seats Free 19
777 BE Seats (For Crew Rest) 4

So as the next couple of weeks go by, we'll see what happens - the last time I got upgraded, it was about a week before, and being 6'4" tall, the upgrade is definitely nice to get..!
</font>

Update:

The view seat map page now shows 8 blue seats available in BE on the DL55 to NRT flight. Obviously this is getting concerning.. I called the SMS line and the helpful lady there told me that she had no idea when revenue will lift the waitlist.

Even more concerning was my question to her - "can you tell me how many seats, period, are still open in BE?" She replied "None, they are all sold." We all know the seat maps should be taken with a grain of salt as some may be paid for, but no seats assigned..

We'll see, and if things go south i'll have a few prime words in a letter for DL about their way of doing business... I refuse to be screwed by DL playing their musical upgrade game and will take all my business to NW. Paging Mikey1003..