FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FlyerTalk scoops the world with news report!
Old Jul 23, 2006, 2:00 am
BEYFlyer

Programs: ME, EK, LH, IC
Originally Posted by okflyer
...It sounds like the bombs have come very close to BEYFlyer at both locations. Can you elaborate?...I wonder if BEYFlyer has been doing interviews by media or have any plans to? Let us know how to find the interview(s) in that case!...
Indeed they have as I understand the IAF is using 1-ton bombs to get through to any bunkers they might think exist in a particular building. Luckily, my immediate area has not been subject to any bombing, neither in Beirut nor up in the mountains. But it's been close enough at times to shake windows and rattle our bones. In this scenario, I fear more for Dovster's safety as he is the one close to the border where all the action is taking place.

The only interview I have been doing is this one. I, too, was asked to join Dovster on that radio talkshow but decided not to when I learned that there would be some high ranking PLO guy on the show. I did not want it turned into a political debate but rather a discussion about life in Israel and Lebanon during these trying times. Obviously, that didn't happen and I'm glad Dovster didn't sign up for a second interview.

There was a chap from the WSJ who got in touch with both of us via email to discuss how technology has figured into all of this. He asked a lot of questions (What were you wearing when this all began?) Not sure when that stuff will come out.