FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Vancouver - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 17, 2006, 11:33 am
lalala

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
We had a pretty good stay at the HR Vancouver on Friday and Saturday. We had a renovated room on the 27th floor (corner with a balcony). The room is fine, nicely decorated and the bed is very comfortable. The bathrooms look great and I love the showerhead in the middle of the tub. TH wasn't that taken, but then admitted it was okay. They delivered robes when we asked and refreshed our toiletries regularly.

They were apologetic about the state of the carpets in the hallways, they are atrocious and soon to be redone.

The things I didn't like were that that we must have been on a smoking floor because I could smell smoke while I was showering and that the lighting is all tied in to the main light switch, meaning if you wanted to read in bed, you would have to get up to turn off the light.

The RC looks exactly the same, nice staff and okay breakfast. We left at 8:30 in the am and didn't get back until 11 each night, so I didn't see any evening service.

We did manage to find on street parking both nights and our car was not molested in any way.

The tim hortons directly across from the entrance is a great thing.

lala