FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK-FCO: Which arrival terminal does Delta use in Rome, Italy? (is there a lounge?)
Old Dec 2, 2003, 10:33 am
Dovster
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
In theory, both you and your friend are going to land at Terminal C, but I believe that you are actually coming in at the Terminal C satellite. (It connects to C by a train and is only a few minute ride.)

If you are PM you can go to the Alitalia Lounge, there is no Crown Room Club there. There is a generic club you can go to if you are flying Delta in B/E.

If you are a smoker, forget it. The only place I have ever seen anyone getting away with it is in the hallway outside of the Alitalia Club at the satellite.

There are some interesting shops in FCO. I suggest that when you arrive you go to Terminal A and kill some time looking at them.

Then (if you smoke) go outside for a cigarette and head to the pre-security section of Terminal A's departure area.

On the second floor there are some more shops a the one and only restaurant which has waiter service. Get something to eat and drink and have your friend meet you there.