FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Shocking Report!!.. DOT names ASA "Worst Airline in America"!
Old Aug 23, 2003, 5:53 am
JRF

Programs: DL Flying Colonel
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Dovster:
Wow! You people in the anti-Delta cabal really bug me!

Do you honestly believe that Delta is not taking steps to insure that ASA will no longer be the worst airline in America?

Why do you think they created Song?

I have no doubt at all that with the introduction of this new subsidiary, ASA will soon be the SECOND worse airline in America.
</font>
Dovster, you shock me defending DL like this. I would say you have NEVER FLOWN ON ASA.

DL has had years to fix ASA and it has only deteriorated worse and worse every year, despite "quality programs". ASA is the straw that broke this camels back and finally pushed me over the edge to leave DL (the FF program changes did not help either, but ASA is not tolerable).

Yet another post from a person who I doubt flies on ASA or DL all that much or he or she would know the truth and yet defending DL.

While I agree the board has become anti DL, defending ASA is about as ignorant as one can be.