FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ 5A1 - Paris CDG Airport FAQ
View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2006, 9:56 am
tekolla

Connect CDG 2A to 2D

What a great thread! Lots of helpful information.

I scanned the 16 pages of posts, but couldn't find a post that helped with my connection.

We're arriving on Continental from IAH at 11:05 am at terminal 2A. We're connecting to an Air France flight that departs for Copenhagen at 12:55 pm from terminal 2D.

A few questions...

1. I believe we'll need to go through only one customs check as Denmark is a Schengen country. Correct?

2. How do we make the connection from 2A to 2D? We have 1 hr 50 minutes, so I'm pretty sure we'll have enough time.

3. We normally carry on a roller bag on Continental. It's probably going to weigh more than the Air France cabin baggage limit. If we carry it on Continental, will we gate check it on Air France or is there somewhere else we would have to check it in? We're a little concerned about the checking the luggage in for fear that it wouldn't make the connecting flight (leaving on a cruise the next day). Is this a justified concern or should we just check it in all the way through?

4. We're flying business so we have access to the AF lounges. How's the lounge at 2D? Where is it located in the terminals? Near the gates? Before or after security?

Thanks for your help!!