FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4/21 UA735 ORD-SMF diverted to DEN due to unruly pax/bomb threat
Old Apr 22, 2006, 6:33 am
VideoPaul

Programs: CO PLT, HH DIA
Originally Posted by ElmhurstNick
I am flying ORD-SMF monthly these days. If that's a 320, then if I'm on that flight I'm going to be in 10C. And that guy is going to be in need of hospitalization.
AMEN BROTHER!!!

The message that is being sent recently when people lose their minds and start taking a swing at flight crews on an American-flagged flight is this: The men on the airplane when you pull this stunt are going to leave their seats, tackle your butt, beat the living s**t out of you and if you are fortunate enough to survive the flight you're going to jail for a long, long time.

We had all been trained to be sheep in the event of an energency. They took advantage of that. With every passing event like this, we send the same message: Make a move like this and you may not live to see the landing. Your rights mean little to us when we're at 30,000 feet.

MAD SNAPS to the guys who subdued this character. I'm kind of impressed that they managed to restrain themselves from turning him into a greasy spot in front of the lavatory.

--PP