FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] Wickedly Low Biz Class Fare from YYZ to LCA (Cyprus) on AZ (Alitalia)
Old Apr 6, 2006, 4:17 pm
javabean

Originally Posted by af250xxl
those people who took advantage of this are no better than thieves.

If you see a bankarmor truck with its door accidentally left open, would you walk up and grab the money? If you do take the money, you're committing a felony. Another example, if the bank ATM spits out an extra three hundres dollars on top of the amount you punched in, do you keep the money or notify the bank?

Sure... Alitalia may decide to honour the tickets, but that doesn't change the fact that you have essentially taken advantage of their unfortunate mistake.

I don't think FlyerTalk forums were created to help people find steals like this. It is even worse when thousands of fellow members who jumped on the deal without any shame and decency. What kind of message are you sending to your children?

What surprised me even more was that the moderators of the forum has done nothing... What does Mr. Randy Peterson have to say about this?
The reason I don't feel guilty is that my mistakes are not being forgiven by companies like Orbitz, airlines etc. and all other kinds of businesses. A small mistake could cause me thousands of dollars of loss and they don't give a damn, why should I?? I say screw corporations, they do whatever they want for the bottomline, they have no ethics but have all rights and considered a "person".