FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - $20 for a RECEIPT, they have crossed the line
Old Sep 16, 2002, 6:08 pm
rrz518

Programs: DL PM, SW, Hilton, , UAL PM, AA Gold-skeptic
$20 for a RECEIPT, they have crossed the line

I tried to get a copy of a receipt from an eticketed flight last week. They have the B***S to demand $20 to print a receipt!

After two BS "explanations" as to how my record has now made its way into "the ARCHIVES", I stated point blank that I refuse to pay for a receipt (money that I paid them!!!). I spoke with two lackeys, and I eventually hung up while waiting for an "empowered" supervisor. (By the way, the archive thing is probably true, but a screen print is just a screen print....).

So, sorry Delta, Amex has already agreed to assist and dispute the charge, until a receipt is provided (my employer only accepts airline receipts, the Amex statement won't work....).

Too bad their customer service has degenerated to this petty level. I will be petty also....hope you all enjoy waiting for the payment!!!!

I for one am sick and tired of the BS add-ons, including the change fee, the $75 fee each way to put my cat in a bag and put her under the seat, etc....