FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Could interest some folks here - Hilton "Diamond Club" for ~ $A200 a year
Old Mar 5, 2006, 8:20 pm
ozstamps
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Originally Posted by trekkie

However he has however chose to either ignore a few of my emails or reply with some "really nasty " replies. Some of it were really really offensive.

There were about a dozen rambling emails, many of them a yard long. I do not have all week to respond to these at length. sorry. But you fail to mention I responded to many of them, and covered the pertinent points.

It is utter invention and fiction that any of it was 'offensive". You have my permission to post in this thread all the 'offensive' and "really nasty" parts you care to. Not one word of it will even test the TOS.

I simply advised you had acted totally unprofessionally IMHO for copying in my emails to Hilton without my permission. And I still say that. Any of us who are businessmen would agree I imagine. It simply is not done.

It you feel that home truth is "offensive" or "really nasty" you are entitled to your opinion. It does seem to have torpedoed your "special deal", so other members can draw their own conclusions as to how Premium Club reacted to what you assured me was not going to be an issue.

My guess - you simply got in past your depth here.