View Single Post
Old Feb 25, 06, 7:54 am
miikka

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo,SPG Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum (IEC&FI)
Well done so far SAS! (SK945, 25th Feb)

I am the one who is actually complaining all the time about SAS and service. This time I must say that so far I have seen all the reasons why I have been flying with SAS.

I am currently on board in SK945 and this has been quite a smooth trip so far. Everything is going as planned. Yeah, I got an op-up to C but what happens inside C is the actual story here.

In the past, I have been a little bit disappointed on SAS C-class service - it is good but it feels like they could do more. Something was missing. Today, nothing is missing. The crew is fantastic! Very helpful, always ready to make sure that you have everything you want, even when you do not need anything. They are happy and seem to enjoy their jobs. Absolutely fantastic crew. This single flight could convince me back to pro-SAS group.

Edit: now they went through C-class distributing ice cream! Oh yes ... who cares about P-class any longer - we have ice cream in intercontinental C-class!! Oh yes, SAS, I will forgive you everything you did last year. Oh, one thing, please change current gin brand to Bombay Sapphire. Thank you!

Last edited by miikka; Feb 25, 06 at 8:25 am Reason: Added the ice cream ...