FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Multiple Record Locators for the Same Family-Bad
Old May 4, 2002, 7:49 pm
Russ21Atl

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Hilton HHonors Gold, SPG Gold & Avis First
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by RobertS975:
Russ, please try to find out the "why not" for this proposal and let us know. Thanks.</font>
Robert, I can't explain it (or speak for DLTech), but it seems pretty obvious to me. If a party of four is to be booked in V/G and R class, how could they all get in the same PNR?! Just as two business partners going on a trip, and one wants Y and the other L, they couldn't be in the same PNR.

Do other airlines' computer systems allow this?

I'm sure its frustrating, and I'm sorry the orig SMS agt didn't "ticket" your PNR, but I'm glad to see that it did get resolved w/o creating another problem.

------------------
The information I provide is in no way the authoritative voice of Delta. I do not work for Corporate Communications, nor in Customer Care. I do not represent the final word for Delta when asked a question. I simply try to answer questions to the best of my knowledge, and try to direct people to the correct answer and/or point them in the right direction to find that answer. If you want to double check my answers, please E-Mail Delta Customer Care or just send an e-mail to: [email protected]

Thank you for letting me participate.