FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thrifty Locations to Avoid
View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2006, 7:47 pm
jan_believes

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
Ditto!!!

Originally Posted by craz
MCO!!!

Its been a corp place for the past few yrs. But you sure can fool me, still get the same LOUSY service, as when it was a Franchise

The worst part is they now have an additional Parking lot for Airport Parking, so the Shuttle will 1st drop off the people who have parked their cars before dropping off the Renters, same on the way back to the airport, if there are people who entered the parking lot then the Shuttle Van will leave the Rental Facility and go to the parking lot before heading to the Airport.

thats besides the fact that they NEVER have your Contract ready even when the driver calls it in to the Blue Chp Counter.

When it happened weeks in a row , I simply told the guy no problem , Then I get my 1st ady free as per Blue Chip, he wasnt happy and basically told me Never to come back again. The previous week CS sent me a $25 off Voucher
-------------------------------------
Orlando first came to mind when I checked this topic....

Last edited by jan_believes; Feb 22, 2006 at 7:49 pm Reason: message ended too early