FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ok, I'll just say it - maybe we should be HAPPY they don't always serve food.
Old Feb 22, 2006, 12:28 pm
skydiva44

Originally Posted by Flailey
I'm all for service. I think they should snap to attention when you need a drink, they should have snacks available that are good, of various kinds, on demand, that kind of thing.

But actually serving a meal to everyone in sequence... it makes no sense in the middle of the afternoon or late at night, etc. It just doesn't.

Being a F/A for a major airline, I am thankful that all passengers don't have your mentality regarding " they should snap to attention when you need a drink". For the most part, people are just thankful to be offered a drink, snack or meal on any given flight. It is people like you that think the world should drop whatever they are doing and cater ONLY to what you want and when you want it. I happen to be one of the nice F/A's who loves her job and loves the interaction with most of the people I come in contact with on a flight. You, however, are a F/A's worst nightmare of a passenger. I treat everyone with respect and it doesn't matter what part of the aircraft they are sitting in to me. I, in turn from you, would expect the same. I am just curious about your comment about serving a meal in sequence, it makes no sense? What on earth do you mean by that? Should we start on whatever row you are on then work forward or back from there?