FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hacienda Hotels in Yucatan Mexico **Left Marriott** [Master Thread]
Old Feb 22, 2006, 9:57 am
cruising

Last November we stayed at San Jose, Temozon and Puerta Campeche and visited Uayamun. Absolutely spectacular! If I have to rate them I would do it as follows:
1. San José: very romantic, great personalized service. We stayed there 2 weeks after Wilma, and there were only 2 other guests at the hacienda. But everything functioned perfectly, great dinners in the restaurant, lots of nice touches in the rooms (bathroom amenities in small ceramic pots, flowers on the towels and the bed, candels burning, etc., details that are repeated in all haciendas)
2. Puerta Campeche: superb small boutique hotel in the charming city of Campeche. It's a quiet oasis in the bustling city, with a very special swimming pool, situated between walls of an old building
3. Uayamun: romantic as well buit not as nice as San José.
4. Temozon: bigger in size than the other haciendas, less personal in service, the least charming of the four but still very nice with a huge garden and a spa in a rock cave.

I have some nice pictures but do not know how to attach the to the thread.