FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best C Class Option DFW-GVA
View Single Post
Old Feb 19, 2006, 4:57 pm
JonNYC
Suspended

Originally Posted by fly747first
I think it depends on the cabin crews. As I said before, Iberia is very inconsistent. On one of my flights, the area was unstocked, so I contacted the Purser and he seemed incredibly embarrassed at this. I later heard him reprehending the J cabin crew for not having stocked the bar area at all. After that, the cabin crew kept checking on passengers and asking if they wanted any snacks. Of course, they should have been doing that in the first place without the Purser having to intervene.

Bottom line, Iberia has some of the nicest and some of the most unprofessional cabin crews you will ever meet. In general, the Pursers are very approachable and willing to help. I'm pretty certain that Iberia caters all long-haul flights with plenty of snacks, but ultimately, it is the cabin crew's responsibility to make them available.
I think you meant "reprimanding"

As far as the second paragraph, I agree with every single word. I've had mostly great experiences with IB-- but I can just sorta' tell that I've also just been lucky. This sentence" "Iberia has some of the nicest and some of the most unprofessional cabin crews" really does say it all!

But the BusinessPlus product itself, the seat, the IFE, the atmosphere, etc. really is fantastic, IMHO.