FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Actually had a good experience in MIA...
View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 06, 8:20 pm
  #13  
bobovespa
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: WAS & FPO
Programs: AS, Hyatt
Posts: 399
AA organized, TSA disorganized at MIA

Originally Posted by JDiver
Hallelujah! This is all excellent news! I may have to recant, and prepare to order a nice "boliche" next time through.
Yes, I had the delicious boliche with moros last night at La Carreta ... after volunteering to get off of the Heathrow flight that was massively overbooked. That situation was chaotic but AA handled it very well.

Based on about 10 trips through MIA security in the last few weeks, the AA people at MIA are consistently very good; it's TSA that is pathetic there. They have an "unpublished" first class line to the left at terminal D about 75% of the time; but the other 25% that they don't are when the lines are longest and a special line would be most useful.
bobovespa is offline