Old Feb 15, 06, 10:26 pm
sscott77

Programs: United-1K; SPG-Plat; Hyatt Diamond
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek - Noticeable Improvements

I am at the PH Beaver Creek this week for 3 nights, all FFNs (extension granted.) I checked in at 9 am, and no rooms were available. Asked for an upgrade and was denied. I pointed out my Diamond status and asked if they could check while I was skiing. They called my cell phone at 1 pm with a mountain view junior suite ready for check in.

Breakfast certificates were for 1 pastry, 1 tropicana juice, and 1 cofee or tea in the Cafe. They proactively mentioned I could use these in the restaurant, if I preferred. We used them in the cafe this morning, and made substitutions with no problem.

Since I've been here, many employees have greeted me by name, and the manager left a voicemail thanking me for staying with them. There are two large groups in the hotel this week, and many families with children. They appear to be very full, yet I am still getting great treatment.

This hotel has been criticized over breakfast coupons and service in the past. At least this week, they seem to have fixed the problem!