FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO Responds to My Complaint
View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2006, 9:49 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Colin
BS. CO has never made a promise to CO Elites that they will never ever give any benefit/favor/exception to non-elite unless every elite has received the same.

CO's promise is that it will follow the rules of the OnePass Elite program. That program gives no right to freebie upgrades to businesfirst.

The OP has no right to businessfirst.
Perhaps you need to read the original thread. The OP never claimed a right to BF or even expected to be seated there.

This complaint stemmed from a flight attendant moving two non elite customers to BF before departure while claiming they needed to sit near the door to make a tight connection.

That act was a violation of policy...CO's policy...not the OP's. The OP is within his rights to advise CO of the violation so they can investigate the particulars. I would have done the same.

I was on a flight where the gate agent moved two non elites to FC while myself and another customer, next in line on the upgrade list, were ignored. I reported it here, it was taken up with HQ, and the matter was investigated and resolved. I see no reason why the OP is not entitled to do the same.