FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Recent Tickets Issued by Global Pass for 2006 Travel?
Old Jan 4, 2006, 8:49 pm
craz
Suspended

milesrus,

its too late for that.

I also ran into the same problem. I got 7 tkts issued used 6 , the 7th was for a friend who stiffed me the last minute. But I had 2 tkts for the end of Jan, and although I did everything after 6/26 seeing that I never got an email saying it wont be Honored. I left it as is. when I called Taca the end of Nov to see about changing it to a Dec date. I was told nothing was available till after 1/1. so I was stuck.

It was bad on GPs part to have emailed US to our GP mail box, when everything else they emailed US went to our Reg Email address on file. I didnt discover the email on GP till last Fri.

So 'students' problem is that the request for travel was sent in after 6/26 so Taca or GP is/are denying tkts since the request was after 6/26. Nothing can be done. Ill try and call tommorrow on mine but its probably gonna be a losing cause.

Another mistake I made was to work tkts out with Tacas mileage needed, GP was less so I could have done my SCL trip in Biz, at least I got Upgraded for 1/3 of it.

all in All Im left with 136,000 worthless GP miles. Which is really less but I cant go into that , Net Net its more like 100,000 lost. plus I still have a Biz tkt in a friends name that I maybe able to do something with and use my Distancia miles to get another tkt to get to our final destination for that 1 and all distancia miles for Mine.

But Im ahppy that I was able to use all of the 900,000+ mile sthat I did out of the 1M+ that I got.

I wont miss Taca or Lacsa but Ive missed Avianca alot, especially those 767 in Biz out of JFK.

All 'n All I had a great time and if it wasnt for LP Id NEVER would have seen and learnt what I did. Heck Id rather go to Costa Rica than Florida for a vacation anytime and will probably still do so. But if wasnt for LP Id never would have made it there even once.Nor to any place in Central or South Am