FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The New SAS
Thread: The New SAS
View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2005, 12:12 pm
jacob_m

Programs: SAS Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold, EY Silver
Wow that's quite a story!!
You should really print it and send it to SAS Customer Relations...

My only comment is that I'm not sure if EBGs receive much better service is Sweden and Denmark, it can be very average there as well if not even bad...

I very much agree with Miikka though that flying SAS is nothing fun, it's nothing you look forward to anymore (in contrast to a few years ago when almost every flight was a pleasure).
Overall it's a boring and very average airline and the p-class concept is downright horrible.
I miss that little extra touch that used to exist, I have some very nice experiences where SAS employees have gone out of their way to help me and where FAs have spent a little extra time making the flight enjoyable.
Flying LHR-ARN in C about two years ago I had a fabulous FA who came and introduced herself to all passengers in C (we were only like four but anyway...).
Then after take-off she came again and had a little chat with all of us individually and checked everything was OK. Just before landing she came around a last time and wished all of us good-bye and a nice evening before heading to the aft for landing preparations.
One guy was EBG and to him she said "I see you have flown a lot with us recently, very nice to have you onboard again...".
Wouldn't happen this year though...