FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Century Plaza Hyatt REVIEW - MASTER THREAD - CLOSING 3/1/16
Old Dec 14, 2005, 9:46 am
cmginc

Programs: Delta Diamond, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Ambassador, Silvercar
Parking staff is terrible!

Originally Posted by meducate
I did a search and didn't find any reviews. I will be down the road at the PH this week, where I stay often. Just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Century Plaza since it became a Hyatt Regency and what the experiences were!
I spent much of the month of April at the Century Plaza when it was a Westin, and the parking experience was horrible. Same staff today, same poor service - and of course, at $27/day, not acceptable. I liked the hotel when it was a Westin and much of the regular staff is the same (stayed in August and September when it was still a Westin).

Room service food is very good, and the rooms are fine. Management changed with the move to Hyatt and they are not as good or as customer friendly as the old team. It looks like we will move over to the W in Westwood in the future or down the street to the Peninsula.