FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France Business Class within Europe
View Single Post
Old Dec 7, 2005, 1:58 am
dg4255

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, LH Senator, VA Velocity Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hilton Diamond
AZ C Class is the Best!

I've taken loads of AZ flights lately and many in C class. On the A320's from ATH-MXP, it was new, clean, and C class configured just like US carriers, 2-2. Food was excellent and the staff couldn't have been more friendly. On MD80's that are NOT for travel within Italy, the seating is just like an AA MD80 with 2-2 seating in C and 2-3 seating in Y. Yes, the planes are a little worn, but the interiours of every aircraft were immaculate. Service was great and the food was impeccably presented and served. I have found the AZ flight attendants to be MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH more friendly and attentive than the AF and KL crew. I've never had a late flight (in fact, every single one has been early out of 14 segments so far) and while the MD80s have no IFE (the A320s do), I think my iPod can keep me company for a 2 hour trip to somewhere in Europe. I have made AZ my Skyteam airline of choice for intra-Europe flights.