FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SEA for MLK(13-16Jan): anyone up for meet/ski?
Old Dec 3, 05, 1:17 am
GoodKarmaGuy

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Originally Posted by BackOfTheBus
I will be going to SEA for MLK weekend (arriving Fri evening, Jan 13, and departing Mon noon, Jan 16).

I plan on going skiing at Mt Baker ( www.mtbaker.us ) on Sat and Sun, and checking out SEA's nightlife Fri/Sat/Sun night.

I have visited SEA twice before but never gone out to the clubs/bars. Could anyone spare some advice and recommendations? Anyone up for a drink perhaps?

Also, if anyone would be interested in coming skiing to Mt. Baker, feel free to let me know. For now it's just me in my (hopefully) luxurious Avis Preferred vehicle!

PS- Mt. Baker has 87in of snow right now, and it should only get thicker as MLK day approaches

Hmmmm... if you were wearing those rubber pants that ILuvParis, jockAAddy and I picked out for you, I would be there in a flash.