Old Nov 18, 05, 10:43 am
AleEat

Programs: AC Altitude SE100K, HH Diamond
Stayed there - would stay again

Originally Posted by Hideyuki
I want to stay Embassy Suites Hotel NY from 8 Dec to 11 Dec, but It is too expensive. I am thinking to stay Embassy Suites Hotel Secaucus-Meadowlands in NY. I have no stayed this hotel. How is Embassy Suites Hotel Secaucus-Meadowlands? And Is Embassy Suites Hotel Secaucus-Meadowlands near the Manhattan?
Stayed there with my family in mid-summer 2005. It's a fairly typical, newish ES with the usual sized suites, big atrium etc. As there were lots of tourists and what seemd like a wedding party or two, the breakfast buffet was a bit of a circus - but nothing I hadn't dealt with at an ES before. We had no complaints with our suite and the bus to Manhattan was terrific. It is a highway coach (i.e. a Greyhound type bus not a transit bus) which only kames a couple of stops (another hotel and a park'n'ride station). It ran every 30 minutes, stops RIGHT OUTSIDE the hotel and consistently took 15 minutes from front door to the bus terminal only 1 block from Times Square. It was half the price of the NY ES (not to mention the free parking) and the family loved it.... would definitely stay again. (p.s. although distant, we could actually see the Manhattan Skyline from our room).