FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - milemaven.com helps you Earn the Most Miles on Every Flight
Old Nov 10, 2005, 11:08 am
boazs

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
The Hunt for Quintuple Bonus Miles...

It's been a very busy week for Milemaven.com! I'm still surprised the servers didn't crash...

A few small improvements that I wanted to share: The What's Popular page shows the trend using little green & red arrows.

The home page now displays the number of active promotions in the database. There are currently 355 live, searchable bonus miles offers, the most recent one being a fresh-from-the-oven 5,000 to 10,000 bonus miles transatlantic offer added this morning (here).

There's even a quintuple miles offer in the database. These are pretty rare. Haven't seen these for quite a while (The last one I remember is a US offer from 2002). If I did my math right, you could earn 3,750 miles for a 250 mile Y-class flight (The earned mileage is fixed for domestic flights).

Just for fun, I'm offering an honorable mention on Milemaven's home page for 24 hours to the first FT member who finds this 5x offer (sorry, can't offer bonus miles...)

Last but not least - many, many thanks to the FT users for their encouraging feedback and support!

Last edited by boazs; Nov 12, 2005 at 8:12 am