FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OT - airintroductions!
View Single Post
Old Nov 9, 2005, 6:33 am
LissyDee

Programs: Super Elite
OT - airintroductions!

I receive Sweetspot every day, a daily news/shopping email for Toronto [they have them for Vancouver and Montreal too], today's one made me laugh .... !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The very friendly skies

Crammed into your airplane seat, you stare at the empty space beside you with a glimmer of girlish hope in your eyes. Muttering a prayer to the airplane gods, you look up just in time to see an extremely fine specimen walk down the aisle . . . and turn in 5 rows ahead.

Another opportunity for a lifetime of happiness thwarted by random seat selection – sigh. At least you have Mr.I - Love - To - Talk - About - My - Rare - Medical - Conditions to keep you company for the duration of the flight. How long was it until landing?

If only you had joined Airtroductions.com, a database service that allows you to search for profiles of other Airtroductions members taking the same flight. Whether you’re looking for a great networking opportunity, true love, or just someone to share a cab with, Airtroductions provides the link.

If you see a profile of interest, you can pay $5 US (or $20 for a month of unlimited use) to contact that person on your flight. If you “like” each other, you can arrange to sit side-by-side at the check-in counter. It’s free to join and to post a profile and itinerary.

There are currently about 2300 users and registration is increasing rapidly. So don’t leave your flight fantasies up to fate. Your one and only (or one night only) might be the next one to sign up!

Airtroductions
www.airtroductions.com