FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 6:1 SWUs for a SSWU
View Single Post
Old Nov 2, 2005, 7:26 am
Shareholder
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
I need at least 8 SSWU's. Hope there are members out there who have excess. Thanks a million.

Can always rely on you to give me a morning laugh. My NATIONAL PEST hasn't arrived yet, so this post will have to do.

Seems like we're back the situation we had a few years ago when SWUs became next to useless to most people on this forum. And the term AeroWallpaper started to appear with increasing frequency.

Good luck, to all seeking 'em. I wonder if we might not be into a period of Futures Contracts: folks passing along current SSWUs for next year's, something I had been musing about for a while. Can't see Princess getting many 1K UA SWUs from folks around here who'd have a need for AC SSWUs so hers look like they'll expire a natural death... (SPG points are pretty hard to come by unless one got those hefty bonuses for the Mastercard, and I for one never felt a SSWU was worth 10K SPG points for a top end night's stay.)

But it is good to know mtacchi now has met his quota and the market can return to some degree of stability, semi-normalcy, and any surplus SSWUs can be spread around more equitably. Thanks for advising one and all Marc.