View Single Post
Old Oct 31, 05, 8:00 pm
stephlac

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, DL Gold, LP ex-Millionaire!
I'm really surprised the Taca rep told you that you could change the departure or destination cities after the ticket has been issued. I don't think they allow that. You can certainly change the dates--though if the ticket has been issued (even if you haven't received it yet)--you'll have to pay the change fee. Others have posted that they weren't charged and others were charged $35. I just paid $50 at the BOS ticket office today. So go figure.

Also, the agent in the BOS office said she couldn't reissue the ticket as an electronic ticket, as others have said they've had done. She said that they needed to retain the original paper stock id number. So I'm traveling with my original paper tickets, a copy of the new itinerary and the receipt for the $50 change fee I paid. I leave on Wednesday and plan to be at the airport early! Though the BOS ticket office agent (wish I could remember her name--she's very nice) said she would send an email to the airport agents to warn them I was coming. We'll see how it goes.