FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to get attention from BA when they don't respond back to complaints?
Old Oct 11, 2005, 10:28 pm
DisgruntledGoat
Suspended

How to get attention from BA when they don't respond back to complaints?

For the handful of people who were following my adventure in Nairobi in this thread, I need advice on how to follow up on complaint letters I had sent out after my flights that sucked featuring the following:

1) Lack of food in F due to the unofficial industrial action on NBO-LHR on 11 August.
2) Delayed luggage for 3 days (Luggage came on the 14th), forcing me to stay in Nairobi an extra day and shorten a safari.
3) The back to back cancellations in Nairobi (August 27th and 28th).

Over a a month ago, I sent out a EU Claim form for back to back cancellations. I also sent a complaint letter via registered mail to the US office (in Jackson Heights) and both UK offices (in Harmondsworth and Sudbury). I sent in another piece of mail for the extra night at the hotel due to delayed luggage to see if I can get that paid for. I also faxed in a copy of my complaint letter a week ago to the US office in Jackson Heights.

Now, I'm a pretty reasonable person, and I'm getting a little frustrated at the lack of response. I don't know who I can contact and since I don't have status with BA (I'm just an AA EXP), I'm at an impasse. Any suggestions/advice?

thanks, dg