FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - STC will be terminated in 2Q 2006
View Single Post
Old Oct 5, 2005, 9:02 am
Kerstin Ruf
Suspended

Originally Posted by cruising
With my actual bookings I was going to reach Silver by Jan 06. Will that still be possible?
Please be patient with me, as I do not get your point. As you have no opportunity to earn STC miles in 01/06, how could you qualify for STC Silver in 01/06. If you hold STC Silver in 12/05 you will be matched to M&M FTL.

Originally Posted by airoli
What about my first (and probably last?) STC Gold upgrade voucher, which I will earn in a week's time? Will I still be able to use it next year?
You can use this voucher until 03/06 (= termination of STC). While your (remaining) STC miles will be transferred to your M&M account, it looks like, that your STC upgrade voucher will not transferred into two M&M eVoucher. There are rumours that STC likes to convert STC vouchers into miles.

A topic you did not asked until now:
At the time when a qualification is reached or renewed, SENs will receive two eVouchers, good for one intercontinental upgrade.

Do STC Gold card holders also receive these two eVouchers when their status will be matched to SEN?
M&M credited these goodies for customers whose status was matched during the *A promotion in GB. I am positive that this will also happen here.

I hold a SEN and a STC Gold card as well. Is it possible that I will be left out?
Yes this is possible (you stay where you are). But please don’t complain right now!

BTW: Some readers called already and asked Call Centre Agents for confirmation what they read here. Please be advised that the official announcements will be launched next week. Until then, agents should not talk about these topics. Please be patient and wait a short while!