Old Sep 29, 05, 3:59 am
garethmorgan

IC Prague Master Thread [merged]

I had a pleasant stay in Prague last week and was just looking to book another couple of nights in December for the Xmas markets.

The room description that came up for Junior Suite was

1 KING BED JUNIOR SUITE
38 SQM WITH AIR CONDITIONING SEATING CORNER DIRECT DIAL PHONE MINIBAR SAFE DEPOSIT BOX HIGH SPEED INTERNET AT CHARGE WORLD LINK COFFEE TEA FACILITIES PAY TV IRON AND BOARD FAX MACHINE BIDET WALK IN SHOWER CAN BE CONFIRMED ON REQUEST FREE ROLLAWAY FOR CHILD UNDER 18

Last week I had booked

3 award nights

A paid 2 for 1 Junior Suite

A paid 1 night superior room.

On booking in I was told that, as an RA, I'd been upgraded to a Junior Suite and was also asked if I had a weekend voucher for the last (Sunday) night, so that became a freebie.

As I mentioned in an earlier thread, all was great except that the room seemed a bit small for a Junior Suite. Looking at that description, it wasn't - no walk in shower, just an above the bath.

It was 739 on their club executive floor and from a visual look at the floorplan it was, if anything, a little smaller than the normal run of rooms, although a little squarer and shorter.

The other room descriptions seem to suggest that what we got was a

SUPERIOR ROOM
OLD TOWN VIEW AIR CONDITIONED 1 KING BED OR 2 SEPERATE BEDS HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS DIRECT DIAL PHONE SMOKING OR NON SMOKING FLOORS ON REQUEST MINIBAR SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX WORLDLINK PAY TV TEA AND COFFEE FACILITIES MAXIUM 2 PAX BABY CRIB CAN BE PLACED IN THE ROOM FOR UP TO 4 YEARS OF AGE

although they squeezed a rollway between the end of the bed and the TV.

Any idea if I'm right in these assumptions and what, if anything, I should do about it? We got a very good deal overall from the hotel, including club access.

Last edited by garethmorgan; Sep 29, 05 at 4:09 am