FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Mileage Plus earnings for each fare class on every *A partner [Merged/Updated '10]
Old Sep 26, 2005, 8:50 pm
kaysquare

Programs: BD *S, SQ nada
Originally Posted by Sydfly
I just found out that SQ has a booking class E that earns 100% miles with some other programs such as LH M&M. Don't know what the earnings are in UA MP, but it might be worth adding this booking class to the SQ entry here. I wouldn't have known this, but I just came across a fare in E class on SQ and tried to find out how many miles this would earn. Weird class I should say. Unfortunately, the UA website does not list any earnin exceptions on SQ even though we already know of some...

qasr, I also linked your thread to my Earning miles on *Alliance flights - a helpful guide thread in the *Alliance forum. Keep up the good work!
Hi there. Can't help notice the E bucket. If I'm not wrong, E bucket is sold in SIN almost exclusively, as a slight discount to the full fare Y. Only Y and E are sold in SIN and earn miles, other than the occasional discount G,V,Q,N,T promo fares that don't earn miles.

S and B fares are not sold locally though.

According to KF's guide, any fare except O,I,X (award tix) and G,V,Q,N,T (deeply discounted) earns RDM and EQM.

HTH