FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stop Press: Yahoo! Lounge Calendar Replacement
Old Sep 25, 2005, 5:13 pm
BA97

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by BAW845_Matt
Any chance of getting GB Airways/BMed/etc. added to the airlines list when adding flights?
As well all know, there can be only one BA, only in more ways that one -the primary key for airlines in the database is their two letter code! Partner flights will have to be booked as BA.

Originally Posted by BAW845_Matt
And JER is listed as UK Domestic when I logged it as economy - can it be changed to ET?
Hmmmm, a growing list of exceptions. As Jersey is actually in the UK it's coming up as a domestic route; i'll look at this sometime.

Originally Posted by thegoderic
As BA Fters become more aware of who is where, should we designate an FT corner for each lounge?
Absolutely not, as this will lead to demands for the system to host floor plans of every lounge

Originally Posted by Brian_1
Why doesn't it show my comments (offered lounge access).
It does show the comments, but only the comments you add when you record your intention to visit a lounge (click Lounge Visits) rather than those for the sector itself under Flight Diary.

Originally Posted by Brian_1
And why does it ask if you have a Priority Pass but doesn't show it on your profile?
Why Brian, are you just in it to show off your plastic?

Last edited by BA97.com; Sep 25, 2005 at 5:19 pm