FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Apply for US AIR Signature card now
View Single Post
Old Sep 25, 2005, 11:54 am
Robertsonland

Programs: AA Ex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
When the whole security lockdown thing was happening to me week in and week out and I was berating a supervisor for locking me down again and mentioned I was just going to use my Hilton Amex and be done with this card for travel, he told me... "Oh yeah Amex does a much better job for travellers". Everyone I talked to at supervisor level knows they have a rigid security system but obviously can't do anything about it. I just didn't like calling for permission every time to leave the state. It was like asking my mommy if I could spend my own money elsewhere.

In regard to paying my bill all my cards seem to be about 15-20 days between dropping of the statement and my bill being due.

BofA HP: Drops on or about the 24th of the month and is due on the 12 or 13th usually.
Amex: Both my corporate and my Hilton Amex drop around the 15th and are due the 30th or the 1st of the month.
Other Visas are about the same so I wasn't really worried about a shortness of time as I usually use the website to update my financials and never wait fo the statement to reach me anyway.

Lance