FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The AF Fréquence Plus Mémorial lounge thread
Old Sep 24, 2005, 4:04 am
Richelieu

Programs: FB Silver, BA Silver, BD Gold rememberer, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador, Hilton and Marriott Gold
The AF Fréquence Plus Mémorial lounge thread

In the hope that someday this forum will rise from its ashes ? Well, in fact, simply because I am too lazy to unsubscribe and it was useful to read both in the first day of the new, improved, forum.

Mmmm, for some reason, I am not able to reply to this thread... Can I still edit my post ? That's really strange... When trying to reply I get:

"Richelieu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. This forum may require additional account pre-requisites that you don't current have. Check the Announcements for this forum to see if you're required to have a minimum number of posts already, etc.
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

And yes, new and improved as in every improvement related to airlines. We're used to it

Last edited by JOUY31; Sep 16, 2006 at 2:45 am Reason: clarity